- In our house in Manila, I panicked because I realized that we were leaving in a bit and I was not yet done with all the things I had to do.
- Along Vito Cruz, while waiting for our service to the airport, I saw one of my block mates. We have been neighbors for months and we were not even aware of it.
- At Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 4, we waited for hours. We arrived quite early for our flight and since it was peak season, flights were all delayed.
- At the passenger lounge of the said terminal, I finished reading George Orwell’s Animal Farm.
- On an AirAsia plane bound for Kalibo, I felt afraid for my life. The weather was not so good, and another AirAsia plane got lost the day before our flight. To be honest, our trip wasn’t so smooth. We had a terrible landing.
- At Queen’s Inn, we stayed for a night. It was already late when we reached Kalibo, so we had to wait until the next day to go to Malay, and then to Boracay.
- At Bamboo Beach in Boracay, we stayed for three days. The food was not that good and, but we still had a lot of fun.
- In Boracay, I forgot about my fear of the sea and the waves. I tried parasailing, too, and it was enough to make me realize that perhaps, I was born for extreme sports.